- Tech War: Biden moves to halt US exports to...by BBC News - Technology on January 31, 2023
Washington has been tightening its rules on exports of US technology to China for several years.
- Green projects are boosting UK growth - CBI reportby BBC News - Technology on January 30, 2023
Projects aimed at lowering carbon emissions are boosting growth in poorer parts of the country.
- Children as young as nine exposed to pornographyby BBC News - Technology on January 30, 2023
The consumption of pornography is widespread among children, the children's commissioner says.
- ‘Recession Resilient’ Climate Start-Ups Shine...by Erin Griffith (NYT > Technology) on January 30, 2023
Tech workers and investors are flocking to start-ups that aim to combat climate change.
- Thrive Capital Said to Lead Potential Investment...by Lauren Hirsch and Maureen Farrell (NYT > Technology) on January 30, 2023
Thrive has committed $1 billion, which would value the payments provider Stripe at about $55 […]
- How to add 'sizzle' to meat-free productsby BBC News - Technology on January 30, 2023
Firms are creating artificial animal fats that they promise will make meat-free products taste […]
- Ford Follows Tesla in Cutting Electric Vehicle...by Neal E. Boudette (NYT > Technology) on January 30, 2023
The automaker reduced the price of the Mustang Mach-E by up to $5,900 after Tesla slashed prices of […]
- JD Sports says 10 million customers hit by...by BBC News - Technology on January 30, 2023
The sportswear chain says stored data relating to its customers might be at risk following the […]
- The Download: military drones, and forbidden US...by Rhiannon Williams (MIT Technology Review) on January 30, 2023
This is today’s edition of The Download, our weekday newsletter that provides a daily dose of […]
- Mass-market military drones have changed the way...by Kelsey D. Atherton (MIT Technology Review) on January 30, 2023
Mass-market military drones are one of MIT Technology Review’s 10 Breakthrough Technologies of […]
- Watch all the Super Bowl 2023 commercials...by Ad Age Staff (Latest News - Ad Age) on January 30, 2023
Ahead of Super Bowl 2023, several brands will release their Big Game commercials.
- The Princess of Wales Is Leading a New Campaign...by Brittaney Kiefer (Adweek Feed) on January 30, 2023
The first five years of a child's life are a crucial stage of development, but research shows that […]
- Showtime and Paramount+ will merge, rebrand as...by (Latest News - Ad Age) on January 30, 2023
Both the top tier of the streaming service and the cable channel will be rebranded as Paramount+ […]
- How Nonalcoholic Brands Amped Up Collaborations...by T.L. Stanley (Adweek Feed) on January 30, 2023
Katy Perry, armed with a feather duster, goes to work tidying a shelf of booze-free booze at a […]
- How music videos create brand connectionby Ad Age Studio 30 (Latest News - Ad Age) on January 30, 2023
In the age of streaming and social short-form video, the music video remains the key to breaking […]
- Paramount Will Merge Paramount+ and Showtime...by Bill Bradley (Adweek Feed) on January 30, 2023
It's showtime for Paramount+. Today, Paramount announced that it will integrate Showtime into […]
- Hotel Staff Become the VIPs for ‘Peninsula...by Leslie Blount (Adweek Feed) on January 30, 2023
If you've ever found yourself wondering what life must be like for the staff at luxury resorts […]
- Adweek Podcast: Why Agencies Are Welcoming Back...by Al Mannarino (Adweek Feed) on January 30, 2023
In this week's episode of Yeah, That's Probably an Ad, managing editor of creativity, creator […]
- Retail media networks attract ‘reluctant...by Adrianne Pasquarelli (Latest News - Ad Age) on January 30, 2023
A new ANA report analyzes the growing retail media network trend, finding that many are attracting […]
- Instagram for Business: How to Add a Lead Form to...by Brandy Shaul (Adweek Feed) on January 30, 2023
Instagram allows users with business accounts to add a lead form action button to their profile on […]