- Covid-19: How would an NHS vaccine passport app...on February 26, 2021
There is growing speculation that a certificate scheme could be built into the main NHS app.
- The one-shot vaccine from Johnson & Johnson now...by Antonio Regalado (MIT Technology Review) on February 26, 2021
An advisory board to the US Food and Drug Administration voted unanimously in favor of the first […]
- How Bitcoin's vast energy use could burst its...on February 26, 2021
Could the cryptocurrency's huge electricity consumption also sink it?
- Ros Atkins on... Is Facebook too powerful?on February 26, 2021
Ros Atkins looks at the consequences of Facebook's power on events in Myanmar, Washington DC and […]
- Want to Buy a Scrunchie Mask? Great. But Forget...by Andrew Jacobs (NYT > Technology) on February 26, 2021
Scientists are urging Americans to upgrade their face coverings. But Amazon, Google and Facebook […]
- Amazon Moves From Film Industry’s Margins to...by Nicole Sperling (NYT > Technology) on February 26, 2021
With several films competing for Golden Globes on Sunday and a number of high-priced movies coming […]
- A Spreadsheet of China's Censorship Shows the...by Li Yuan (NYT > Technology) on February 26, 2021
An online spreadsheet with an anonymous minder tabulates Xi Jinping’s crackdown on speech.
- F.C.C. Approves a $50 Monthly High-Speed Internet...by Cecilia Kang (NYT > Technology) on February 26, 2021
The money, aimed at low-income households, is part of an effort to bridge the access gap to […]
- Kazuo Ishiguro Sees What the Future Is Doing to Usby Giles Harvey (NYT > Technology) on February 26, 2021
With his new novel, the Nobel Prize-winner reaffirms himself as our most profound observer of human […]
- Can Tech Break Us Out of Our Bubbles?by Shira Ovide (NYT > Technology) on February 26, 2021
We need more ways to find new movies, books and activities — especially those that challenge us.
- Facebook NPE Team Wants Aspiring Rappers to Spit...by David Cohen (Adweek Feed) on February 26, 2021
No recording contract, but still feel like spitting some bars? Try Bars, the newest offering from […]
- Soccer Manager Jürgen Klopp Shows Off His Angry...by Sara Spary (Adweek Feed) on February 26, 2021
LONDON--The "You're not you when you're hungry" ad campaign by Snickers is widely loved by […]
- Mick Jagger Narrates Powerful, Hopeful Ode to...by Sara Spary (Adweek Feed) on February 26, 2021
LONDON--The Royal Albert Hall, in London's upmarket South Kensington, has played host to some of […]
- If You’re Desperate for a Vacation, You’ll...by Sara Spary (Adweek Feed) on February 26, 2021
LONDON--The travel industry has taken one of the biggest knocks throughout the coronavirus […]
- Ad Age President and Publisher Josh Golden is...by (Latest News - Ad Age) on February 26, 2021
Ad Age President and Publisher Josh Golden is leaving the publication. KC Crain, president and CEO […]
- Are you a Slack purist? Plus, the most...by (Latest News - Ad Age) on February 26, 2021
Welcome to Ad Age Datacenter Weekly, our data-obsessed newsletter for marketing and media […]
- Webcast: Understanding the new consumer: What to...by Ad Age Studio 30 (Latest News - Ad Age) on February 26, 2021
This Ad Age Custom Webcast on Thursday, March 18, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. EDT, explores the massive […]
- A Sacred UPS Brand Space Is Rejuvenated for Black...by Doug Zanger (Adweek Feed) on February 26, 2021
Certain things in the brand world are not supposed to be touched, altered or messed with in any […]
- Dissecting Daft Punk’s influence on advertising...by Elijah B. Torn (Latest News - Ad Age) on February 26, 2021
Partnering with the electronic music duo was always a win for brands.
- Clubhouse: How to Change Your Interestsby Brandy Shaul (Adweek Feed) on February 26, 2021
The Clubhouse application allows users to select their interests by choosing topics from a wide […]