- Elon Musk's Twitter loses second trust and safety...by BBC News - Technology on June 2, 2023
Ella Irwin is the second person to leave the role since Mr Musk bought Twitter in October 2022.
- Apple Is Stepping Into the Metaverse. Will Anyone...by Kellen Browning and Mike Isaac (NYT > Technology) on June 2, 2023
Interest in the futuristic, immersive digital world is fading just as Apple plans to debut a […]
- Hard Fork: AI Extinction Risk and Nvidia’s...by Kevin Roose, Casey Newton, Davis Land, Rachel Cohn, Jen Poyant, Alyssa Moxley, Dan Powell, Elisheba Ittoop, Marion Lozano, Sophia Lanman and Rowan Niemisto (NYT > Technology) on June 2, 2023
“It’s like if you were told that there’s going to be a world-conquering dictator and it’s […]
- Microplastics are everywhere. What does that mean...by Jessica Hamzelou (MIT Technology Review) on June 2, 2023
This article is from The Checkup, MIT Technology Review’s weekly biotech newsletter. To receive […]
- iPhone in India: Foxconn to manufacture...by BBC News - Technology on June 2, 2023
Apple's decision to manufacture iPhones in India aims at diversifying away from China
- Boeing and NASA Delay Launch of Starliner Over...by Michael Roston (NYT > Technology) on June 1, 2023
The Starliner capsule was poised to fly people to orbit in July for the first time. But reviews […]
- The tech tricks that make computer games look realby BBC News - Technology on June 1, 2023
Computer games are becoming indistinguishable from photos or videos of the real world.
- Welcome to the new surreal. How AI-generated...by Will Douglas Heaven (MIT Technology Review) on June 1, 2023
The Frost nails its uncanny, disconcerting vibe in its first few shots. Vast icy mountains, a […]
- Judge Dismisses D.C.’s Privacy Lawsuit Against...by Cecilia Kang (NYT > Technology) on June 1, 2023
The District of Columbia accused the company of sharing user data in deceptive ways. A Superior […]
- Powerful artificial-intelligence ban possible,...by BBC News - Technology on June 1, 2023
Systems above a certain power may need to be stopped, a member of the government's AI Council says.
- PNC Bank names Arnold Worldwide as marketing and...by Aleda Stam (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 2, 2023
Deutsch NY, which had held the account since 2009, declined to defend the business.
- Kindra Meyer on queer creativity as an act of...by Kindra Meyer (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 2, 2023
The creative director writes about her journey of perseverance—and working on the ‘Black Women […]
- Women mentoring women—how to nurture the next...by Maureen Maldari (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 2, 2023
Five ways mentorships help participants build confidence, accelerate professional development and […]
- Agency news you need to know this weekby Aleda Stam, Brian Bonilla (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 2, 2023
BCW Group names a new CEO and Glenlivet uses AI to unveil Father’s Day clichés.
- Inside Disney’s inclusive marketing efforts for...by Parker Herren (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 2, 2023
Brand partnership strategy aimed to ‘be inviting to Black audiences.’
- Marketing winners and losers of the weekby Adrianne Pasquarelli, E.J. Schultz (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 2, 2023
MoviePass returns from the dead and Honda sees sales surge—plus, why it was a bad week for Amazon […]
- Business Partnerships Can Be Fate, Suggests Brian...by Stephen Lepitak (Adweek Feed) on June 2, 2023
These days, business isn't just all about who you know when it comes to expanding internationally, […]
- VW recalls 1960s Microbus in campaign for new...by E.J. Schultz (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 2, 2023
Outdoor campaign recasts Microbus two-tone paint scheme to plug new ID Buzz.
- Truth Initiative and Mojo Supermarket win Grand...by Brian Bonilla (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 1, 2023
Kellogg wins Most Effective Marketer, Froot Loops named Most Effective brand and IPG takes top […]
- Choreograph names global CEOby Aleda Stam (Latest News - Ad Age) on June 1, 2023
Evan Hanlon returns to GroupM after being global client lead for WPP client Walgreens Boots Alliance